Thursday, January 04, 2007

Blame Chris Sims:
Guess that was supposed to be 30 seconds.  Whoopsie!
I chose to forego such traditional aesthetic concerns as, oh, color or legibility.
Usually my wife pays no attention to what I'm doing, but this time...
Jeez, I think it took me longer to erase the pencil lines than to draw the damn thing.
Yeah, 'O-Face' is dated, but there it was!  There was no other word for it!
And finally here, we see why computer lettering is so much, much better than hand.

For the 30-Second Recap Contest over at Chris' Invincible Super Blog. How does Chris Sims rock it so hard? I have a theory, involving the stolen souls of Dokken and a helluva lot of comics. What, like you've seen Dokken lately? Then you explain it!

Sometime later, I will probably go back and take a serious (or at least, less slanderous) look at what went wrong with the Warlord relaunch, and maybe even point out a couple things I thought were done right. Maybe when the toy shows up.

No comments: