Monday, February 12, 2007

And we're back...
This whole comic is super dark, and I don't know if it's a style choice or a printing mishap.  Maybe both.
Tomorrow. The wife needed the computer, and it was running a bit slow, and I hadda pick up some Nightcrawler stuff on ebay, and I'm almost done with my freakout.

That kid...he waits until he gets a bad diagnosis, or a therapist says he needs work, and then he starts doing something new like use a spoon or hug. I'm still worried about his head, but there's something going on in there. Still waiting for the MRI, and I would love nothing more than some doctor to tell me his delays are from eating paint chips (that's curable, right?) or he's just really lazy.

Should be new comic-related nonsense tomorrow, barring disaster; although I have to admit I was planning on dogging it a bit for Valentine's Day...

From Marvel Mangaverse: Fantastic Four #1, written by Adam Warren, art by Armada: pencils by Keron Grant, inks by Rob Stull, color by Chris Walker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope everything is ok now.



happy blogging

Carol