Friday, July 04, 2008

Ripping off an old issue of What The--?! for the Fourth.

So, there was an old What The--?! page with Captain America facing off against Baron Zemo, Madame Masque, the Controller, and Dr. Doom: the All-Scar Squadron. Yeah, it was funnier when All-Star Squadron was still on the racks.

I don't remember, so I'm probably just spreading a rumor, but there was a picture going around of Thomas Jane as Jonah Hex. Anyone know what that was about? Makeup test? Mockup to build interest? Fan-made homage? I know somebody suggested early Halloween costume, and Jane seems cool, so maybe. Anyway, have a good Fourth, and stay safe!

Oh, and V (of the V for Vendetta movie) doesn't get his mask off because A. it's not removable, and B. the last thing I need is Alan Moore turning me into a toad or something.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

I've seen the Thomas Jane picture, and it's not bad. I believe that it was something that he did himself and sent to the producers, since he's a huge Jonah Hex fan or something. He's not my first choice, but darned if he didn't do a good job!

The All-Scar Squadron? Heh heh.