Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Beetle knows it's polite to open a door for a lady.
That's not foreshadowing, but it wouldn't have made less sense than whatever Max's evil motivation turned out to be...
Another one from the draft pile, but any excuse to post more from Justice League Quarterly #3, "When you wish..." Keith Giffen plot, Gerard Jones dialogue, Mike McKone pencils and Bob Smith inks; still one of my favorite single issues ever.

Still offline, but working on it. The sad thing is, I should be like a month ahead on posts, but I haven't gotten anything done on that front, either: I have one new strip and a couple single-panel bits, but not a lot else. Hopefully, soon...

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Ahhh...I have this one. I DO miss Justice League Quarterly and Green Lantern Corps Quarterly. There were some awfully good stories there. Plus some that were pretty terrible, but still...!