Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I can't believe it's not Boba Fett!


Boba Fett? Why pay premium prices, when for a fraction of the cost, you can get renowned Boba Fett impersonator Jodo Kast!

I don't get a lot of Star Wars figures anymore, but had to get Jodo...even though I think he appeared in one comic, once: Boba Fett: Twin Engines of Destruction. Which I was positive I knew where it was, and now don't, so no write-up of that one today. Young Jodo had the bright idea of getting some Mandalorian armor, passing himself off as Boba Fett, and using his rep to cash in. Three guesses how that turns out for him...

Still, I loved the hell out of a lot of Star Wars comics, and figures of characters from the older comics usually get some cash out of me. Even one-shot wonders like Jodo. He's a Kmart exclusive, so if you're interested, hit 'em up. (I wrote a proper review for him, that'll hopefully be on Articulated Discussion sometime!)

No comments: