Friday, July 01, 2011

This Fourth of July, consider hugging it out.


Steve Rogers and Tony Stark sharing a manly hug at the end of Avengers Prime #5, written by Brian Michael Bendis, pencils by Alan Davis, inks by Mark Farmer. Normally, I wouldn't even shell out a buck for a Bendis-written Avengers, but Alan Davis art will get a few bucks out of me, just like last time. Got the whole series for under five bucks, and at that price? Highly recommended. Bendis doesn't do too badly here, and having only five issues to play with keeps him from meandering. That said, Bendis being Bendis, I do believe Cap and Shellhead are pissed off at each other again before this issue even came out...

A quick one here, since I had to take my computer apart and work on it. Which is nowhere near as technical as I tried to make it sound there. I opened it up since the CD drive wasn't working, and the fan was absurdly loud. Managed to get it all working, knock out a lot of the dust, and not electrocute myself!

Anyway, have a happy fourth? I have no idea what I'm doing for it...

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Manly hugging indeed. For a minute there, I couldn't understand why Tony was hugging Aquaman, and then realized that the color of the scales wasn't a lighting effect, and that it was Steve.

Oops.