Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Color Wheeled."

A couple of weeks back, I saw the preview at CBR for Green Lantern #13: Amanda Waller briefs the President on earth's GL's, and seemingly takes her revenge for having to be in the Green Lantern movie. "Skirt-chasing pervert, ex-cop so you know something's wrong with him, Marine (USA! USA!) and hippie-hipster artist type we don't care about..." She's a little dismissive of the lot, since they're setting up the new GL, who will be getting a figure later.

I kind of wouldn't be surprised if Kyle doesn't end up "transferred" to Blue Lantern or something. He seems to have enough fans that DC doesn't want to kill him, but with the reboot and multiple GL's running around, they don't seem sure what to do with him. Blue Kyle was an impulse purchase online, $9.99 shipped loose from China. With his blue lantern! A lucky break.

4 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Loving this funny-ass skit my man! Especially the scenes where they all get a hit off Kyle. Inadvertently sensualizing and endorsing illegal drug use huh? Sign me up, but please no bath salts:)

And again, cripes man, just keep rubbing in the fact that you have two, TWO kyles, and have none:(

Keep it up man, this skit made my week so far!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Meant to type I have none....

SallyP said...

My God, but you have a flair for this sort of thing! Some of the best Green Lantern characterization I've read in a while!

And as usual, Guy always has the best lines.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

But of course he does:)