Friday, May 31, 2013

Tomorrow: Spokane Comicon!

It's time for the Spokane Comicon again, and as usual, I'm looking to pick up my weight in quarter books. Let's see, looking at my list from last time; I've picked up several from it, but still have a few to dig for...and a ton of other stuff that I can't think of, plus all sorts of books I'd grab given the opportunity.

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #209, 210.
The Heckler #4
America vs. the Justice Society #1
Marvel Super-Heroes #2, 4-7, 14-15.
Superman Family issues--cheap ones!
Green Lantern 80-Page Giant #3.
Worlds Unknown #8
X-51 #1-12
What The--?! #25, 26.
Trinity Angels #12.
Suicide Squad (2002) #12.
Batman: Doom that came to Gotham #2, 3.
Twilight Zone #70
Green Lantern Annual #7, Aquaman Annual #4: I have the rest of the Ghosts crossover.
EDIT: Incredible Hulk #350, Fantastic Four #320 (Grey Hulk vs. spiky-Thing!)
Savage Tales 1985 series, especially #2. Herb Trimpe rocks in that issue.
JLA #97, 99. (Claremont/Byrne/Ordway, but not great. I'd go cheap on them, though.)

I should add some stuff to this list as it occurs to me; but perhaps Monday we'll see what I end up with!

No comments: