Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Some year, I'll end up with 52 Batman figures.


If you had told me, at the start of this year, that I would be buying seven Batman figures before the year was up; I probably would've laughed. And yet, here we are.


A couple of these probably aren't from this year, but we've got Adam West '66 Batman, Red Rain Vampire Batman, The Dark Knight Returns Batman, New 52 Batman, the Keaton/Burton style repaint from the Imperiex wave, Planet X Batman, and a gray one from the Blast and Battle Batcave.

ADAM WEST BATMAN: Dear god! ...what horrible, nightmare world are you from?
VAMPIRE BATMAN: I was turned into a vampire, to defeat Dracula--

ADAM WEST BATMAN: No, not you!
DARK KNIGHT BATMAN: Sure, punk, I got old, but I never quit--

ADAM WEST BATMAN: No, not you! HIM!
VAMPIRE BATMAN: I have no soul, yet that seems preferable to--THAT!
DARK KNIGHT BATMAN: Good lord! Are you from a universe with NO hope?

NEW 52 BATMAN: Yeah, yeah. I don't like it any better than you do.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha ha! You absolutely nailed it Goo! Yeah, the NU52 is attrocious, I could see the other Batmen being horror over this. Ha ha. Awesome one buddy.
And same here, although I am bias towards Batman myself soooooo......

I have all of these except the little gray guy, and the Black, Burton batman. He'd actually be really nice to have. Hmmmm.

SallyP said...

Sooooo many Batmen.