Thursday, October 17, 2013

"World's Greatest Detective, huh?"


It's always odd for me how over the years, this blog will swing from being all comics, all the time; to mostly about toys. The two overlap a great deal for me, anyway: the last few comics we've looked at here were Transformers, for example. The last week or two has gone pretty toy-heavy in part because I've been out a bit, and haven't had time to sit down and read anything or to dig out any comics.

The other thing was, my folks came for a visit, and then were stuck for a bit while their car was in the shop! It was fun having them here, though. "Batbaby" there is a GrabZag figure from Walgreens, which I picked up while my dad was getting a prescription. It was pretty easy to feel the bat-ears in the bag, but I may have to go back and get a Halo or Assassin's Creed figure there: they were only $9.99, so not bad.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Hey, I wouldn't have it anyother way man:)

That Bat-Baby is both cute and creepy. Both yeah, but maybe a tad more on the creepy end.