Friday, January 03, 2014

Woof, this week got away from me. I shouldn't complain about having a day off, but having a Wednesday off made it feel like there were two Mondays this week.

Today's also my Youngest son's birthday; who is doing awesome and has yet to complain about having Christmas and his birthday so close together. He's nine years old, that special age where Dad gives him a wad of cash to find himself a present...actually, he's wanting a WiiU or something, so the family is chipping in for him.

Since this is the start of the year, I have been thinking about what I'd like to accomplish in 2014. Well, "accomplish" in quotes, since I'm just talking about messing around here. But I'm not quite making any headway on that front, either. Still, we'll figure something out. I have a couple of homemade strips scripted out, that I need to take pictures for, so I'm hoping to get cracking on that later today. Hopefully...


No comments: