Monday, April 21, 2014

Darkseid is...


...probably not the reason I'm late today, but we'll go with that. (Barely touched my "work" computer all weekend!)

I don't know exactly how closely this figure hews to the New 52 redesign, but the colossal shoulder pads make his waist seem tiny. Fashion in action! Maybe I can find some wrestling title belt to help flesh him out...This particular Darkseid was seven bucks at Tuesday Mornings, which is conveniently located by the McDonalds my kids insist on going to if I foolishly give them any choice in the matter. And at seven bucks, my reptile hindbrain is usually going to buy a figure up.

Tomorrow: hopefully a bunch of figures on another recent markdown purchase, that took me hours to put together...

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Good question. I'm think only taller by a hair.

Ugly as shit though, but then again so are a lot of NU52 redesigns.

But hey, 7$ is a worthwhile amount to pay for him, so go Goo!

If you need a spare Wrestling belt, I'll hook you up if you want. Free of charge of course;)

googum said...

Let me know if you want one of him! They had four...

SallyP said...

That is an alarmingly svelte Darkseid. He's supposed to be...blocky! Kirbyblocky!