Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A (Smaller) Bunch of A-Holes:


I had no intention of getting these, but they were two bucks a pack and I'm not made of stone, guys: Guardians of the Galaxy 2.5 inch figures. The only pack I didn't see on the cheap was the Rocket/Groot/Nova Centurion one; and I can probably live without it. Maybe.

The articulation is limited, as is the paint; and the likenesses range from passable to soft. The accessories are doofy missile launchers (which may be attachable to the ships, sold separately!) and oversized pieces in ridiculous colors. For six to eight dollars a pack, not a great value; at $2 I'm a lot more forgiving.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

But they're so darned cute. I broke down and have a baby Grout sitting next to my computer.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Damn man, this was pretty solid. No bullshit buddy. You can actually read their movie voices along with the dialogue. Good shot.

But....
I'd never buy those cheap toys man. Brother you are a financially brave soul for buy lesser articulated stuff.....unless it's for "the kids", in which case I guess its allowed;)

Sea-of-Green said...

What's WRONG with Hooked On a Feeling? ;-)