Wednesday, December 13, 2017

"Uninhabitable."


As happens once in a month of Sundays around here, we're referencing actual Marvel continuity for Nightcrawler! I haven't read this one in that aforementioned month o'Sundays, but Nightcrawler was there for Broodworld's destruction in Uncanny X-Men #166 and for Galactus eating the Skrull Throneworld in X-Men #90.

If I had to guess, I'd bet Deadpool's probably seen at least one planet destroyed in his trips in space--either during Deadpool Corps or maybe Deadpool Kills Deadpool. Or maybe the Thanos one. Pretty much inevitable with Pool around...

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Amy's solution is based off the phrase "Egg-sucking"? That can't be good, so that means this should be funny Af to watch unfold next week.

SallyP said...

I am SO looking forward to Amy's solution.

I have said it before, but this is seriously better than most of he comics out there.