Wednesday, April 11, 2018

"White Hats, Red Gloves."


I really had to look, and suspect I read these on Marvel Unlimited, but Deadpool and Moon Knight met in Vengeance of the Moon Knight #7 and #8. I think they were on opposite ends of a job, but I thought they would probably always be at cross purposes. I wonder, if he knew: it would drive Pool nuts that Spector had a gorgeous girlfriend, a French assistant, a helicopter shaped like his logo...

The Moon Knight ship was swiped, from a fairly recent issue; maybe Moon Knight #7 or so. I didn't love Lemire's run, since this was seven issues in and I'm not sure he had made the slightest bit of forward plot motion. (Yeah, like I should be throwing any stones on that front...) The first nine issues might have been hallucinations, I don't know.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Moon Knight!? Damn, guess I wasn't paying attention. because I could've swore that was a Klingon Bird of Prey. Huh. Well yeah, you'd think being two total nutjob mercs, they'd run into each other more often.

I like Lemire's run. Good stuff. Different from Ellis, and better than whatever Brian Woods was trying to accomplish, namely ape Ellis' stuff.

SallyP said...

Well...I did not see that coming.